Fetteresso Church pre 1970

Fetteresso Church pre 1970

Photo info

Navigator

  • An opening
  • Fetteresso Church in Bath Street dedicated in 1812
  • View from Downie Point of the harbour with Stonehaven new town beyond.
  • The Martyrs' Stone in Dunnottar Churchyard - memorial to the covenanters who died in Dunnottar Castle in 1685.
  • Fetteresso Church pre 1970
  • A view down Ann Street with St. James Episcopal Church at the end
  • The Tolbooth Museum and Restaurant at the harbour. The Maritime Rescue Institute can be seen beyond the Tolbooth
  • A drawing of the frontage of James G.Hadden's Grocer Shop at No.43 Evan Street with his horse and cart standing outside
  • An Elgin Transport lorry at Stonehaven Motors

Popular tags

Random image