Dunnottar Cliffs

Dunnottar Cliffs

Photo info

Navigator

  • Stonehaven Harbour about 1880
  • Proclamation of Edward VII as King at the Mercat Cross in 1901
  • A child playing near a big house
  • Children playing near a big house
  • Dunnottar Cliffs
  • Stonehaven Town Council 1975
  • Stonehaven Harbour. The Tolbooth is on the left with the sundial in front of it at the top of the harbour steps.
  • Top - Fetteresso Church from the corner of Bath Street & the Slug Road, with Maxieburn on the right. Bottom - an early photograph of Mackie Academy in Arduthie Road.
  • Looking east down Evan Street towatd the sea. The Aberdeen Town and County Bank is on the left and the Market Buildings Steeple can be seen above the houses.

Popular tags

Random image